Russian language interpreter in the UK.
Elena has vast experience in Legal, Medical and Sports interpreting as a Russian language interpreter in the UK. Her BA Law has inspired to gain Diploma in Public Service Interpreting (Law) with merit in 2014. Also, Elena is an experienced conference interpreter in medical field having worked for multiple pharmaceutical companies such as Norgine and Astrazeneca providing services in the UK and abroad.
In addition, Elena holds Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Certificate and teaches Russian to non-native speakers privately and at Exeter University. Also, supporting DPSI students with their studies towards DPSI qualification is an important part of her job.
‘Working as a tutor, translator, interpreter of Russian and English languages over the years has helped me to understand the needs of language students, so I enjoy having a chance to share my knowledge and experience. I am based in Taunton, Somerset but I also work in Devon, Cornwall, Bristol and all over the world.’
Here, at WeLanguages provides linguistic services and helps professionals in the field share their experiences.
Please, get in touch if you require services of a Russian language interpreter in the UK.
– Elena Maughan LLB (Hons) DPSI RPSI
- DPSI Diploma in Public Service Interpreting – English Law Option, Chartered Institute of Linguists
- LLB (Hons)
- Introduction into Interpreting
- Teacher of English as a Foreign Language TEFL/TESOL
- Tutor of Russian Language
- Sexual Violence and Migration Interpreter Trainer
- National Register of Public Service Interpreters, http://www.nrpsi.org.uk/interpreters/Elena-Maughan-16575.html
Elena is based in Taunton, Somerset, in the South West of England.